Fuel your adventures with
BREAKFAST IN DOYLE’S
Choose from our selection of ‘Hot & Hearty’ and continental dishes
Each morning, you’ll enjoy an indulgent breakfast in Doyle’s, with views of a waves included.
This gorgeous realm of relaxation features:
Thermal Suite with sauna, steam & spa bath
Dedicated to your wellness, you can wind down and power up in The Alchemist Spa during your stay.
Work out in
SALT is a boutique gym, home to a curated selection of scientifically-proven equipment.
Our machines give everyone from first-time gym members to pro-athletes a safer, easier, more efficient way to boost power output, improve core stability and gain overall muscle performance.
Access to the SALT gym floor is included in your stay.
RELAX & ROAM
Our beautifully manicured beachside grounds & sea view lounges are here for you
Woolacombe Bay Hotel is a quiet, exclusive retreat. Stroll though the grounds for private access to the beautiful Woolacombe Beach with its three miles of soft sand and hidden dunes. Explore beautiful North Devon, watch the waves roll from the seaview lounges, play a few sets of tennis…or simply check in and chill out.
STAY FROM £230 PER NIGHT
Please call 01271 870388 to book your stay, quoting ‘Indulgent Stay’
Terms & Conditions:
- This special offer is available throughout the year; prices vary from £230 per night in low season (February, March, November and December) to £325 per night in August (peak season). Please call 01271 870388 for details.
- Supplements apply on weekend dates.
- Price is based on two adults per room.
- Upgrade to a Sea View, Luxury Sea View Bedroom or Suite for a supplement.
- Many bedrooms are family-friendly; children can be added for a supplement (on a B&B basis, dinner charged separately – children’s menu available). Please call for details.
- Breakfast is included; choose your favourites from our selection of hot and cold dishes.
- Multiple nights can be booked on this special offer.
- New bookings only – please call 01271 870388 and quote “Indulgent stay” at the time of booking to book this stay.
Hidden coves, soft warm sands, the sound of the waves crashing – there are times when the coast just calls, and when it does, you should go.