Independently-owned for over 40 years the Woolacombe Bay Hotel (WBH) has a long history of hospitality, and it's thanks to our cherished WBH Family that our guests come back year after year.
We're one of only a few hotels in the UK to be awarded 4 Silver Stars from The AA, so if you would like to work somewhere you feel really proud of, and feels just as proud to have you, please take a moment to check out our hotel opportunities.
Could you be a welcoming face after a long journey? Muddle the ultimate mojito? Make the most pristeen bed? Cook up a perfect storm? Mow a faultless lawn stripe? Whatever your superpower, we value attitude and effort most - so whether you have experience or just big aspirations, we'd love to hear from you.
No two days are the same, so you're guaranteed to grow your confidence, get valuable experience and earn great career opportunities.
the wbh family
Why join us?
Family-owned, we are a team of independent thinkers. We strive to be one of the best employers in North Devon, offering:
- Beachside careers - work right next to the 'UKs Best Beach' (The Times, 2021). Finish your shift and hit the surf
- Loyalty perks - your loyalty is rewarded with cinema, spa, dining and fitness perks
- Free parking - when on shift
- Free breakfast - when on shift
- Uniforms - Comfortable smart/casual styling
- Flexible working patterns - promoting work/life balance
- Personal references - we will always respond personally to reference requests
- Genuine career opportunities - most of our department heads have worked their way up to their current positions
- Four-star hospitality experience & dedicated training
- National Living Wage - guaranteed as a minimum (is this right?)
- Something about tips to go here?
- Anything about annual leave to go here?
But above all, we are nice people. We put the happiness of our guests and our WBH Family above everything. We are fair, understanding and will always reward and recognise hard work.