At The Woolacombe Bay Hotel it is our aim to provide our guests with a consistently high level of care and service, ensuring customer satisfaction.
We believe that people are at the heart of good service. Talented, skilful staff that recognise the difference that good customer service provides. This is essential in any business but none more so than the tourist industry.
It is a well-known fact that the way service is delivered is fundamental to business success and for this reason we expect our staff to be friendly, efficient and professional, working well within a team that is constantly striving for excellence.
As a member of the Reception Team, you will be working at the heart of the business and will be the first point of contact. The right candidate will be the first face of The Woolacombe Bay Hotel that our guests will encounter and as we know, first impressions are supremely important to meet and exceed our 4* standards.
The ideal candidate will….
- Be enthusiastic with a positive, professional & cheerful attitude :)
- Be committed to providing excellent standards of customer service & strive to exceed customer expectations
- Be self-motivated & proactive
- Be punctual at all times
- Be able to work well with others as part of a team
- Have exceptional communication skills with both guests and staff members
- Have basic IT knowledge (training where necessary will be given)
Knowledge of Guestline or similar booking system would be extremely advantageous but not essential.
Due to location, candidates will need own transport or at the very least be able to travel independently to and from The Woolacombe Bay Hotel.
Please contact Samantha Edwards (Operations Manager) via telephone on 01271 870388 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.