How do you fancy working a summer season next to one of Britain's Best Beaches? At the Woolacombe Bay Hotel we are looking for a pool attendant to join our friendly professional team!
Spend your days outside taking care of our guests at The Bay Lido - our exclusive guests-only sanctuary is the perfect place for swimmers and sun worshippers alike during the warmer summer months. Surrounded by wind-breaking walls, it forms a delightful spot to enjoy a paddle in our large heated outdoor pool and children’s paddling pool.
- To start from the end of June working through to September
- To look after our relaxing oasis that is The Bay Lido
- To ensure the safety of our guests
- To serve food & drinks orders around the pool area
- Hours from 10am until 6pm (enjoy evenings off!)
- Canditates must be 18 years or over
- Lifeguard qualification would be preferred but not essential, however you MUST be a confident swimmer
- Experience in customer service would also be advantageous - you will be required to interact with guests and be polite and professional at all times to uphold our 4* standards
Own transport is essential - due to the location of our hotel in the village of Woolacombe
If you would like to work as part of a friendly family run business right next to Britain's Best Beach and think this would be the perfect job for you then we'd love to hear from you!
Please contact Samantha Edwards, Operations Manager by telephone on 01271 870388 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.