THE ROAD TO RECOVERY
YOUR GUIDE TO STAYING WITH US
“From Home to The Bay”
We can’t wait to welcome you back! We have created our own bespoke Woolacombe Bay Hotel roadmap for you to follow, from booking your stay with us, to leaving home, travelling to Woolacombe, and departure. We want you to have confidence in our high standards of cleanliness, service and hospitality whilst you are with us.
This roadmap is a checklist of sorts, for both you and us, which is not limited to - but a very good place to start.
First, please read the information below carefully, then complete the form below...
- We are contacting you now to ask you to complete some details about your stay, so that your arrival can be as smooth as possible and your stay as special as you'd expect. Please complete the form at the bottom of this page as soon as possible.
- We would specifically like to collect some information about how you will be travelling to the hotel; this includes:
- Make/model, colour and registration number of your vehicle
- Estimated time of arrival (we may need to stagger this at very busy times)
- We would also like some information about your preferred dining arrangements; this includes:
- Breakfast time and where you would like to dine (Doyle's or in-room)
- Dinner reservations
- Any special requests
- Our reservations team will call you the day before you arrive to ask you to provide information on your health and well-being, including those in your family travelling with you.
- We would advise that you find the best route possible for your journey to Woolacombe, one that allows you suitable comfort breaks with open spaces within a safe environment.
- Pack suitable soft drinks, water, food, hand sanitiser, wipes and disposable bags.
- Your room is guaranteed to be ready at 4pm.
- Our reception team will now be mobile and will welcome you from the hotel gates (see + below). Your room is guaranteed to be ready at 4pm.
- To allow appropriate social distancing, you will be shown straight to your room to get comfortable
- Once you are settled in, we will call you to complete the check-in process
In your bedroom you will find a wristband for each your party; please ensure that these are worn throughout your stay in order to gain access through the hotel gates
- Our reception team will be at the end of the phone to answer any questions you may have during your stay by dialling ‘0’ from your bedroom telephone
- We kindly ask that, where possible, you refrain from visiting the reception
+ Our gates will remain shut at this time, exclusively allowing access to guests who are staying at the hotel. This includes all of our lawns and tennis courts (please note, the pathway to the beach will be closed, so we may preserve our private status)
- Our delicious Devonshire breakfast along with à la carte dinner can still be enjoyed in Doyle's Restaurant, along with our stunning sea views
- For a small floor service charge of £4.50, a Continental breakfast can be enjoyed in the comfort of your accommodation
- We would highly recommend you reserve your preferred dining time in advance, via email or by phoning reception
- Our Bay Brasserie will become our take-away hub* serving our delicious offering of lunches, light bites, scrumptious sweet treats and more to be enjoyed on the extensive seating provided throughout our grounds, out and about, or in your hotel bedroom.
- Whilst seasonal ingredients may be limited, all of our food offerings will be fresh and to the same high-quality standards we are known for
*Pending government guidelines and advice, if we are able to open our Bay Brasserie Restaurant & Bar in full, in a safe and confident manner, we will endeavour to do so.
- The availability of our well-loved facilities may vary throughout the upcoming months as government advice is updated
- At this time our pitch and putt course will remain closed until at least September to allow our guests to enjoy more of our extensive grounds at a safe distance from one another
- Whilst we hope that the indoor swimming pool, Bay Lido, SALT Gymnasia and Neo Cinema may be available in due course, we cannot guarantee these facilities at present
- Our tennis courts will be bookable as usual and exclusive to hotel guests
- Unfortunately, we are unable to offer our usual children’s entertainment programme this year due to social distancing measures
- The greatest playground of all - Woolacombe Beach - is just a short stroll from your beachside home, and is fully open with lifeguards on patrol. Time to rediscover the natural joys of rockpooling, swimming, sandcastling and foraging for shells perhaps? We can also recommend some great wild swimming spots.
- We recommend that you bring your own tennis rackets, bikes, skateboards and kites - we have amazing trails and tracks and we hope to inspire you with routes of varying distances to walk, run and cycle and soak up our brilliant sea and country air
- If we are to have limited interaction with our Alchemist Spa we have created beautiful spa rituals and journeys for you to enjoy within the comfort of your hotel bedroom, along with private bookings of the copper tub and rasul experiences
- Our housekeeping team have always worked tirelessly to ensure the hotel cleanliness is maintained to the exceptional standards our guests have come to expect, and we are acutely aware of the increased importance of this during these times
- To help protect both yourselves and our housekeepers, you room will be serviced daily whilst you are at breakfast, our dedicated team will also be on hand to provide fresh towels and toiletries as often as required
- Our outstanding standards of cleanliness are firmly in place, with enhanced measures along with hand sanitising stations throughout key points of the hotel, along with complimentary bottles within your private space
- Our lounges and walkways will have a dedicated team cleaning all push plates, handles, rails, tables, chairs at all times throughout your stay
Getting ready to leave...
- Our reception team will prepare your final bill on the morning of your departure, this will be delivered to bedroom.
- We will call you after breakfast to answer any queries with your bill and settle your account. Please advise in advance if you will be departing early.
- A secure card payment will be taken over the phone through our online payment system as done with your original hotel deposits, we will then email a card receipt to you (we cannot accept cash as payment at any point during your stay).
- We ask that you please leave the key in your hotel bedroom and phone our reception team as you are leaving, requesting help with luggage if necessary which, as always, we will be happy to provide for you.
Please complete this at least 48 hours before your stay...