THE ROAD TO RECOVERY
YOUR GUIDE TO STAYING WITH US
“From Home to The Bay”
We can’t wait to welcome you! We have created our own bespoke Woolacombe Bay Hotel roadmap for you to follow, from booking your stay with us, to leaving home, travelling to Woolacombe, and departure. We want you to have confidence in our high standards of cleanliness, service and hospitality whilst you are with us.
This roadmap is a checklist of sorts, for both you and us, which is not limited to - but a very good place to start.
First, please read the information below carefully, then complete the form below...
- We are contacting you now to ask you to complete some details about your stay, so that your arrival can be as smooth as possible and your stay as special as you'd expect. Please complete the form at the bottom of this page as soon as possible.
- We would specifically like to collect some information about how you will be travelling to the hotel; this includes:
- Make/model, colour and registration number of your vehicle
- Estimated time of arrival (we may need to stagger this at very busy times)
- We would advise that you find the best route possible for your journey to Woolacombe, one that allows you suitable comfort breaks with open spaces within a safe environment.
- Pack suitable soft drinks, water, food, hand sanitiser, wipes and disposable bags.
- To allow for extensive cleaning between stays, your accommodation will be ready no earlier than 4pm. We kindly ask that you do not plan to arrive earlier than this time.
- Please check in at main hotel reception. Our gates may be pulled closed for your safety, but will not be locked. Please close the gates again behind you, or call us on 01271 870 388 if you would like someone to come and open them for you.
- Our reception team will be at the end of the phone to answer any questions you may have during your stay; please call 01271 870388
- We kindly ask that, where possible, you refrain from visiting the reception
+ Our gates will remain shut at this time, exclusively allowing access to our hotel guests and guests staying in the Beach Retreats. This includes all of our lawns, lido and tennis courts (please note, the pathway to the beach will be closed, so we may preserve our private status)
- The Bay Brasserie offers delicious lunches, light bites, scrumptious sweet treats and more - to be enjoyed out and about, in your Beach Retreat accommodation, or in the restaurant. Please click here to view the menu. Booking is recommended - please call 01271 872115.
- Please note that we will adhere to all government guidelines; as such, groups of six or more will be asked to sit in separate parties. Please wear your reusable mask when entering the Bay Brasserie, and only remove it once seated.
- In line with government guidelines, the Bay Brasserie and bar will close at 10:00pm each day. To allow for this, the last possible table reservation is at 8:00pm. Please call us on 01271 872115 after 4pm on the day you wish to book to reserve a table; unfortunately we cannot confirm your booking before this. Our helpful team will do their best to accommodate your reservation; please accept our apologies for any inconvenience.
To allow us to re-open both our self-catering homes and hotel safely, the Beach Retreat units will be on an accommodation only basis. Unfortunately access to the hotel facilities is not included.
- We have created beautiful spa rituals and journeys for you to enjoy within the comfort of your beachside home, you can find out more and order here: Self-care Hampers.
- We take the government's advice very seriously and ask that you do not socialise in groups larger than 6 people while dining, using the facilities, or relaxing in the grounds. Social distancing measures should be adhered to in all instances.
- You can enjoy use of (quite possibly) the best located tennis courts anywhere! Our tennis courts can be booked as usual - £5 per court per hour. Please remember to bring your rackets.
- The Alchemist Spa is open and treatments can be booked; please call 01271 872102 to book.
Facilities and classes in SALT Gymnasia are available, you can view our latest tabetable here. Please note that all classes and gym time need to be booked in advance so we can keep numbers controlled.
- We recommend bringing your own bikes, skateboards and kites, we have amazing trails and tracks and we hope to inspire you with routes of varying distances to walk, run and cycle and soak up our brilliant sea and country air
- The greatest playground of all - Woolacombe Beach - is just a short stroll from your beachside home, and is fully open with lifeguards on patrol. Time to rediscover the natural joys of rockpooling, swimming, sandcastling and foraging for shells perhaps? We can also recommend some great wild swimming spots.
Getting ready to leave...
- Please return your key to reception upon your departure. We ask for accomodation to be vacated by 9am to allow for extensive cleaning between guests.
Please complete this at least 48 hours before your stay...