THE ROAD TO RECOVERY
YOUR GUIDE TO STAYING WITH US
“From Home to The Bay”
We can’t wait to welcome you back! We have created our own bespoke Woolacombe Bay Hotel roadmap for you to follow, from booking your stay with us, to leaving home, travelling to Woolacombe, and departure. We want you to have confidence in our high standards of cleanliness, service and hospitality whilst you are with us.
This roadmap is a checklist of sorts, for both you and us, which is not limited to - but a very good place to start.
First, please read the information below carefully, then complete the form below...
- We are contacting you now to ask you to complete some details about your stay, so that your arrival can be as smooth as possible and your stay as special as you'd expect. Please complete the form at the bottom of this page as soon as possible.
- We would specifically like to collect some information about how you will be travelling to the hotel; this includes:
- Make/model, colour and registration number of your vehicle
- Estimated time of arrival (we may need to stagger this at very busy times)
- Our reservations team will call you the day before you arrive to ask you to provide information on your health and well-being, including those in your family travelling with you.
- We would advise that you find the best route possible for your journey to Woolacombe, one that allows you suitable comfort breaks with open spaces within a safe environment.
- Pack suitable soft drinks, water, food, hand sanitiser, wipes and disposable bags.
- To allow for extensive cleaning between stays, your accommodation will be ready no earlier than 4pm. We kindly ask that you do not plan to arrive earlier than this time.
- Our reception team will now be mobile and will welcome you from the hotel gates (see + below)
- To allow appropriate social distancing, you will be directed straight to your accommodation, where you will find your sanitised key inside. Don't worry if it is your first time staying with us, a member of our mobile reception team will show you where to go!
- Our reception team will be at the end of the phone to answer any questions you may have during your stay; please call 01271 870388
- We kindly ask that, where possible, you refrain from visiting the reception
+ Our gates will remain shut at this time, exclusively allowing access to our hotel guests. This includes all of our lawns, lido and tennis courts (please note, the pathway to the beach will be closed, so we may preserve our private status)
- Our Bay Brasserie will become our take-away hub* serving our delicious offering of lunches, light bites, scrumptious sweet treats and more to be enjoyed in the beautiful surrounding areas.
*Pending government guidelines and advice, if we are able to open our Bay Brasserie Restaurant & Bar in full, in a safe and confident manner, we will endeavour to do so.
To allow us to re-open both our self-catering homes and hotel safely, the Beach Retreat units will be on an accommodation only basis. Unfortunately access to the hotel, grounds and facilities is not included.
- Our sun worshipper’s paradise - The Mini Lido at the Beach Retreats - is currently closed but we are eagerly awaiting government instructions and will reopen this as soon as we feel it is safe to do so
- Unfortunately, we are unable to offer our usual children’s entertainment programme this year due to social distancing measures
- We recommend bringing your own bikes, skateboards and kites, we have amazing trails and tracks and we hope to inspire you with routes of varying distances to walk, run and cycle and soak up our brilliant sea and country air
- The greatest playground of all - Woolacombe Beach - is just a short stroll from your beachside home, and is fully open with lifeguards on patrol. Time to rediscover the natural joys of rockpooling, swimming, sandcastling and foraging for shells perhaps? We can also recommend some great wild swimming spots.
Getting ready to leave...
- Please leave your key in your accommodation and depart by 9am. Please call our helpful team on 01271 870 388 to confirm when you have left, and advise where you have left your key.
Please complete this at least 48 hours before your stay...