1. Want to visit Woolacombe? Prepare for underwhelming sunsets.
Nope, nothing to see here.
2. The weather is always awful. There are never any beach days.
And why would you bother? It’s not like the beaches in Woolacombe very big anyway.
3. The sand on Woolacombe Beach is awful too. Don’t you just hate really soft sand?
4. The North Devon coastline is a horrible place to roam. Absolutely nothing to see here.
5. Dogs hate Woolacombe too.
Woolacombe Beach (this beach is a dog-friendly beach in North Devon all year round, with some restrictions)...we can't see the point really.
We don’t know why dogs would want to go to beaches like this.
7. The Exmoor hills are better just left to the wild ponies to roam.
8. And it’s not like you can even go surfing in Woolacombe. The place has awful surf conditions.
Putsborough Sands, Woolacombe
Definitely no world-class waves here. Nope.
9. If you go out on a boat trip you might get chased by dolphins. What a pain.
11. We suppose Woolacombe has some okay walks away from the beach.
...like these woods at Combesgate Valley.
But you definitely wouldn’t want to go here during the wild garlic season. That would be unrewarding.
12. The South West Coast Path is always so empty. Why would you want so much solitude?
13. In fact the scenery in North Devon is all rather lacklustre.
14. Visiting North Devon in the autumn is even worse.
Who would want to do that?!
16. It is a terrible place to visit for fast food. The restaurants in Woolacombe insist on cooking everything freshly.
2AA Rosette dining at Doyle's Restaurant.
What a faff. Who wants fresh, seasonal and locally-foraged anyway?
17. There are absolutely no good places to visit in North Devon. None.
Clovelly in North Devon
18. And the clifftops are some of the worst we have seen for flora and fauna.
This is not a place for nature lovers.